“Highlights” Mini-Book Series
Our FREE Highlights are mini-versions of our full-length books. They feature key points from each book, cases from our practice, relevant user-friendly tips, photos and more.
You can download the Highlights in .MOBI or .ePUB and Apple’s modified version of the ePUB standard, (Apple) formats, which can be read by most popular eBook devices and readers: Amazon Kindle, Barnes & Noble Nook, Kobo, Android devices, Apple iOS devices, Mac OS X, Windows, Sony, Windows Phone 7, and others. Please check your eBook reader or device specifications.
For a comparison of eReaders and supported eBook formats, see this Wikipedia page.
Sign Up for FREE Downloads
Highlights from: The Savvy Traveler’s Guide
- Sun Safe
- Bugs Be Gone
- What Is Homeopathy?
- How Homeopathy Is Unique
- What Are Homeopathic Medicines?
- How to Choose and Give a Homeopathic Medicine
- What to Expect from First-Aid and Acute Homeopathy
- Homeopathic and First-Aid Travel Kits
- Fear of Flying
Highlights from: Homeopathic Self-Care
- What is Homeopathy?
- Two Simple Examples of Like Cures Like
- Peter: Eye Injury
- Claire: Bladder Infection
- Lila: Sore Throat
- Herman: Flu
- How to Treat Yourself for Flu and Hay Fever Using Our 1-2-3!
- Homeopathic Care for Chronic Problems: > Sonya: Menopause > Sumi: ADHD
Highlights from: The Homeopathic Treatment of … Mental and Emotional Problems
- My Daughter Drowned: Depression and OCD
- My Life is Barren: Depression and Social Isolation
- I Need to Go to a Mental Hospital: Anxiety
- My Brain Is Spinning: Bipolar Disorder
- How Does a Homeopath Know What You Need?
- What to Expect from Homeopathic Care
- Ten Tips for a Happy, Healthy Life
Highlights from: A Drug-Free Approach to Asperger Syndrome and Autism
- Why Homeopathy Is a Particularly Good Fit for Children with ASD
- Common Symptoms of ASD
- Cody: Too Sensitive for Words
- Noah: Doing Cube Roots in His Head
- Angie: The Girl Who Swore, Spat and Barked
- Gina: Flipping, Flapping and Fidgeting
- Practical Tips for Living With and Learning from Your Child with ASD
Highlights from: Ritalin-Free Kids
- Is Your Child On the Go-Go-Go?
- Rug Rats on the Run
- Motorized Toddlers
- Pesky Preschoolers
- Significant Problems Start at School
- Aggravating Adolescents
- Special Challenges for Adults with ADHD
- He Cannot Hang On to Directions
- Just Kidding. Tricked Ya!
- Denise the Menace
- I’m Gonna Kill You!
- A Button Pusher on Prozac
- Common Questions about Homeopathy and ADHD
Highlights from: Whole Woman Homeopathy
Homeopathy for Chronic Women’s Health Problems:
- Endometriosis, Hay Fever, Bladder and Yeast Infections, Painful Periods
- Fibrocystic Breasts
- Interstitial Cystitis
- What Is Homeopathy and How Does It Work?
- Homeopathic Self-Care for Acute Women’s Problems:
- Bladder Infection
- Ten Tips for a Wonderful Life
Highlights from: Rage-Free Kids
- Desperate Parents Tell Us
- Kids Tell Us
- We Use Homeopathy to Treat Kids with Rage Because….
- Tantrumming Tricia
- He Slams, He Swears and He Blames
- Two Peas in a Pod
- Hot-Tempered Just Like His Dad
- Questions Parents Frequently Ask About Homeopathic Care
Highlights from: The Patient’s Guide to Homeopathic Medicine
- What in the World is Homeopathy?
- Three Cases of Hay Fever
- Chronic Eczema
- Menstrual Pain
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Childhood Ear Infections