How to Schedule Your First Appointment
To schedule your first appointment with either Dr. Robert Ullman or Dr. Judyth Reichenberg-Ullman, please follow these steps:
Complete the online form on this page and then click SEND.
After we receive your request, we will contact you as soon as possible to answer any questions and complete the process of scheduling your first appointment. We make every effort to return all inquiries promptly, but it may take a few days to receive a response.
During that phone call we will discuss your reason for contacting us, answer your questions, provide the necessary appointment information, and request credit card data to prepay your first appointment only (See Cancellation Policy below). Then your appointment will be scheduled and you will receive the phone number or Skype name to call, if you are not coming in person. If your first appointment is by Skype, you will need to send a contact request prior to the appointment.
After we schedule your appointment, you will fill out the Adult or Child Medical History Form and send it, together with a recent photo of the patient, to your doctor. Please follow these steps.
1. Click a link below to download the appropriate form.
2. Save the form to your computer as [FirstName-LastName].PDF
3. Fill out the form, then Save it again. Note: Your typed name will serve as your signature.
4. Attach the completed form AND a recent photo of the patient to an email and then send them to your doctor, shown below.
Most of the information needed will be gathered during your first appointment, so you don’t need to provide extensive information in the forms, nor send any medical or school records nor lab results, unless we request them.
Schedule Your First Appointment
- Return visits are scheduled at the end of each appointment. If that does not occur, please contact your doctor by email. Your first return visit will be scheduled at the end of your initial appointment.
- Your return appointment fees and remedy/supplements will be charged at the end of each return visit.
- Please see our CANCELLATION POLICY for all visits. You are responsible for notifying us at least 48 hours in advance or you will be charged for the appointment.
- You will receive an automatic email reminder from Clinic Server, our patient scheduling program. However, you or your member is responsible in any case for any missed appointments.
Fees are the same for in-person, telephone, or video consultation appointments.
- Homeopathic New Patient: $400
- Homeopathic New Patient, Acute: $150
- Homeopathic Return: $150
- Travel Health Consultation: $100 – $200
- Matrix Energetics: $100 – $150
- Bowen: $100 (in-person only)
- Counseling: $150
Seniors: 10% discount on return appointments.
Family Discount: 10% discount on Homeopathic first appointment for additional family members.
We understand that sudden, unexpected situations requiring your attention can arise. If you must cancel your first appointment, you must to email the office at firstname.lastname@example.org no less 48 hours in advance to receive a full refund, minus a $50 administrative fee. Without sufficient notice, no refund will be available because our office is not open every day and we will be unable to offer your scheduled time to another patient.
If you need to cancel subsequent appointments, except in true emergencies, please email email@example.com at least 48 hours prior to your appointment to avoid a missed appointment charge. Appointments cancelled between 48 and 24 hours before your scheduled appointment will be charged half the appointment fee. If you do not contact us, forget your appointment, or notify us less than 24 hours in advance, you will be charged the full appointment fee.